The Ultimate 30-Mins exercise routine while on Vacation
Author: Atul G K For Inksplore
It’s that time of the year again, the bags are packed, the mood is set, as you are on your way to have a blast with your family this vacation. But then there’s always a nagging worry at the back of your mind – dealing with the dramatic increase to those pounds that you’ve worked so hard to keep away. So how do you make sure you don’t lose track of your health and fitness, and at the same time have a fun time vacationing with your family?
The answer is our ultimate 30-min exercise routine that is designed to help keep you in shape, without any special equipment and is perfect for people on vacation. It’s safe, not time consuming, does not require any fitness equipments, and is sure to help you burn down those extra calories you pick up during vacationing.
Here’s the routine that we recommend:
- Warm-up: The first rule when exercising is always to begin with warming up. Skipping this step may lead to sprains, pulled muscles and cramps and is sure to leave you unfit for enjoying your holiday for a couple of days. So, first, begin by slowly marching on the spot for two minutes, make sure you do this very slowly at the start, and then speed up as you begin to pick up the momentum. Follow this, with a set of stretching exercises for a few minutes and you are all set to go.
- The Jumping rope exercise-
Time and again, it’s been said that aerobic exercises are the best when it comes to burning off that excess stubborn fat. The jumping rope exercise is simple the easiest to perform and gives your body adequate exercise. You don’t need to have an actual jumping rope to do this exercise.
Stand with feet apart, and begin jumping on the spot with arms in a cyclic motion, which imitates that of which you would do with an actual rope, for about 5 minutes.
This exercise is an all in one wonder. Also known as squat thrusts, these exercises combine all the greater aspects of a squat, push-up and jumping exercise. This exercise will leave you too tired and breathless in a few minutes, and is one of the best cardiovascular exercises without using any equipment.
- Stand with your feet apart, place your hand on the ground and position yourself in the squat position
- Now kick your feet back, so that you are in the push-up position. Keep your hands firmly on the ground .Now lower your chest, and do a push-up. Return to the original position by kicking your feet back in into the squatting position.
- Jump up and clap your hands. Repeat.
Doing this cycle for 10 minutes is a great way to exercise your entire body in just one routine. If you find yourself too out of breath, take gaps by slowly jogging on the spot and then continue.
- Toning exercises:
Strengthening exercises prove to be a great way to tone down those shapeless places and get the dream body you’ve always desired. Following the aerobic exercises with toning exercises would be very beneficial, especially if you are keen on attaining a fab body than on losing weight.
The best way to start out is with crunches, a twist crunch goes a long way in toning down the abs. You can also use the time for any other strengthening exercise.
- Cooling down:
Spend the last 5 minutes for cooling down your body by repeating the same set of exercises you did for warming up.
And there you go! The ultimate 30-min workout that you can somehow manage to squeeze into your tight holiday schedule! With this, you never have to compromise on your fitness!